Connect to Online Learning
Did you know you can earn your Associate in Arts degree and several college credit certificates online?
- View our list of degrees and certificates offered completely online.
- For specific degree information, applications and financial aid, please visit our Get Started page.
- For general e-learning information, such as course structure and technology requirements, call the E-Learning Help Desk, 352-854-2322, ext. 1317, or email email@example.com.
- Learn more about Canvas.
Due to restrictive regulations in many states, we are not permitted to offer online courses to residents of all states. Florida has a limited agreement through the SREB’s SECCRA reciprocity agreement to offer online courses outside of FL in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
For more information and for complaint procedures for residents of the various states, click here.
CF has transitioned to a new course management system, Canvas.
To Log in to Canvas
- Enter your MyCF ID number for the user name and use the first three letters of your first name followed by the first three letters of your last name for your password. John Smith would use johsmi for his password.
- Log in to Canvas here.
- Once logged in, locate the Courses tab at the top of the page. There, you will see all of your courses that the instructor has made available and a Getting Started in Canvas course, where you will find help getting oriented to the system.
- Courses are hidden until the instructor opens them. You may not see all of your online courses on Canvas until the first day of class. Traditional classes will only appear on Canvas if your instructor chooses to utilize that system.
- Technical problems in your online course, call E-Learning Help Desk, 352-854-2322, ext. 1317, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web registration issues or MyCF portal login help, call 352-854-2322, ext. 1378.
- Once you are in Canvas, CF provides 24/7 technical help through Canvas Support. Look for the help menu at the upper right of your screen.
For more information on e-learning in Florida, access the Florida Virtual Campus Below.